- Atome, part of the Advance Intelligence
Group, founded in 2017. Atome has served over 5 million customers with over 2,000 merchant partners in South East Asia. Atome is the biggest Buy Now Pay Later service provider in the region.
How Does Atome Work?
- Through Atome, users can split their purchases in 3 interest-free monthly payments.
- Customer splits their purchase in 3 monthly payments, 0% interest, with no hidden fees
1. How is atome different from bank credit card?
- Instant Approval
- Min. Spend to use Atome is RM25
- Buy More - Pay Later
2. How does Atome make money?
- Atome charges a certain % fee to merchant partners
3. Does Atome protect my personal information?
- Yes, Atome is a registered and regulated company in Singapore. Shopping with Atome is a safe and
secure shopping experience. Find out more about how Atome protects your personal information in
4. If I am on payment, what happens?
- Your account will be frozen and you will be required to pay all outstanding amounts due plus an
■ Days Past Date: 2 Days - 50 MYR charged
■ Days Past Date: 8 Days - 25 MYR charged
- Customer has to make full payment of all existing payments for their account to be reactivated
- Should customer have any other concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to our website https://atome.my/en-my/help
SAMPLE OF FAILED APPLICATION/PAYMENT
1. What if I receive a message "We're unable to process your application' after signing up?
- The ID number or email address is already registered
- Information submitted is inconsistent (e.g. name entered
different from identity card)
- Defaced identity card, hence, rejected
- Customer may try to reapply again after 15 days
- Otherwise, please contact customer service at email@example.com
2. What if I receive a message ‘Sorry, we are unable to process your payment’ after scanning the QR code?’
- Customer has spent beyond the allowed limit.
• Spent beyond own credit card limit
• Spent beyond own spending limit set on card
- Overdue payments, hence unable to process payment
- The system has detected a payment risk
- Clear all outstanding payments in order to unfreeze account
- Spend within limit allocated
3. What if I receive a message ‘Sorry, we are unable to process with the card provided’?
- Insufficient balance in current account
- Please ensure sufficient cash is in account before processing again
- Change to another debit/credit card